The Asics Women's Gel-Phoenix 6 Running Trainers are specially designed to support overpronators. Boasting rear and forefoot GEL cushioning to reduce shock, they also boast the Dynamic DuoMax® Support System for improved support and stability. Durable and lightweight, they'll also help to reduce muscle fatigue. - L.M.
- Dynamic DuoMax® Support System: Designed to enhance support and stability, the midsole boasts a dual density.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Help to reduce shock during the impact and toe-off phases, whilst allowing movement in multiple planes as the foot goes through the gait cycle.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: Lightweight, the material will improve cushioning and durability.
- Guidance Trusstic System®: Provides midfoot structural integrity whilst enhancing gait efficiency.
- Removable Sockliner: Moulds to the shape of your foot for a bespoke, supportive fit.
- Reflective Elements: Help to improve visibility in low light conditions.