The Asics Women's Gt-1000 2 Running Trainers provide cushioning and stability as you run, making them a great choice for mild overpronators. With GEL cushioning in the rear and forefoot, the trainers also feature an SpEVA® midsole to improve bounce back. Lightweight and durable, they'll also help to enhance gait efficiency. - L.M.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Help to reduce shock during the impact and toe-off phases, whilst allowing movement in multiple planes as the foot goes through the gait cycle.
- Full Length Guidance Line: The vertical flex groove improves gait efficiency.
- SpEVA® Midsole Material: Decreases midsole breakdown and enhances bounce back.
- DuoMax® Support System: Designed to enhance support and stability, the midsole boasts a dual density.
- Trusstic System®: Reduces the weight of the sole unit, whilst maintaining the structural integrity of the shoe.