Providing optimum cushioning and support, the Asics Women's Gel-Cumulus 15 Running Trainers feature GEL cushioning in the rearfoot and forefoot to recude shock and impact, whilst the SpEVA® Midsole improves bounce back. With a full length guidance line to enhance gait efficiency, the trainers also have a discreet eyestay construction on the upper for a better fit. - L.M.
- SpEVA® Midsole Material: Decreases midsole breakdown and enhances bounce back.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Help to reduce shock during the impact and toe-off phases, whilst allowing movement in multiple planes as the foot goes through the gait cycle.
- Full Length Guidance Line: The vertical flex groove improves gait efficiency.
- Gender-Specific Cushioning: The lower density top layer in the midsole helps female athletes to reap the benefits of midsole compression.
- Discreet Eyestay Construction: Improves the overall fit by allowing each individual eyelet to pull directly from the base of the shoe.