Explore the latest casual footwear with our collection of Vans, including a range of styles for men, women & kids.
Established in 1966, Californian brand Vans first became popular in the early 1970s with skateboarders due to their minimalist versatility and rebellious attitude. The brand's commitment to producing durable and high-performance footwear has made it a favourite worldwide.
Continuously copied but never beaten, Vans lead the market when it comes to comfort, durability and style. Vans continue to adapt and elevate their designs by creating new trainer styles and switching up core classics with new colour variations, keeping the brand fresh whilst also maintaining styles that made them famous.
Our Van collection features a range of timeless designs such as the Old Skool, Classic Slip-On and Authentic trainers, known for its simple canvas upper, rubber sole, and distinctive waffle-pattern outsole.
Throughout the decades, Vans has captured the hearts and attention of skateboarding subcultures and casual fashion obsessives alike.
Did you know that most of Vans original styles are still available as part of their core collection today?
· Despite slight name variations over the years, many of the iconic styles available today have been around for a significant amount of time.
· In 1976, the Vans #95, now known as the Vans Era was created and became the shoe of choice for skateboarders.
· 1977 was the year of Vans #36, since known as the Old Skool which features the famous Vans sidestripe. This stripe became an unintentional hallmark for Vans, it was originally a doodle that was randomly sketched by one of the designers and later became a recognisable feature of the brand.
· The same year, Vans #98 now known as the Vans Classic Slip On were introduced with the help of actual skateboarders and BMX riders looking for a stylish and practical style for their sport.
· 1978 saw the introduction of Style 38, the Vans SK8-Hi. A style which proudly displayed the Vans sidestripe and took skate functionality to a new level.